Our Response To The Coronavirus
During these very strange and uncertain times Kingdom Life Church is doing our best to cooperate with CDC guidelines while refusing to forfeit our core values and biblical convictions. We know that this year has presented many anxieties and changes, but we are so thankful for everyone’s flexibility and willingness to bend and adjust as the phases and climate of our societies re-opening progresses. We continue to remind ourselves that we serve an unstoppable God, an advancing Kingdom, and the days before us are far greater than the days behind us! Keep your head up church: Christ in you is the hope of the world around you!
Here is an updated list on how we are moving forward in cooperation with CDC guidelines:
1. Attendees will have the option of attending one of three services on Sundays: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, and 6:00 pm.
– Seating is first come first serve in one of two locations: sanctuary floor and balcony.
2) Rows of chairs are distanced 6 feet apart and wearable social distancing stickers are available for all.
3) In accordance with the states mask mandate KLC encourages the wearing of a mask in and out of the building, including any congested places such as hallways and foyer.
– If you do not have a mask there will be single use masks available at the welcome center and the entrances to the church.
4) Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building
5) Max occupancy will be posted in places such as the bathrooms and the nursing mothers room
6) By far the greatest way to stop the spread of Covid-19 is to be mindful of you and your families health. If you are feeling unwell stay home and join us on our weekly live stream
7) We will be live streaming our service at 11 am directly to our south campus as a Temporary satellite Location. Follow our south campus social media for details.
These guidelines are simply temporary systems of administration for the church body to continue to be who we have always been and carry on our earthly calling as a local church. This is not legalism, fear, or politics. This is simply a path forward through turbulent times.